Privacy Notice-May 2018
Incredible Edible Hooky (IEHooky) is a ‘not for profit’ voluntary organisation. We need to record certain information relating to our members and contacts in order to carry out our day to day operations, to meet our objectives and to comply with legal obligations. We are committed to processing data in accordance with our responsibilities under the 2016 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). To that end, we will treat information relating to all members and other interested parties with the utmost care and confidentiality. With this policy, we ensure that we gather, store and handle data fairly and transparently and with respect towards individual rights.
Under the conditions of the GDPR, information and data supplied to IEHooky will only be used for its intended purpose. No information will be given by IEHooky to any third parties or agencies. All and any data received from members will be available to them for inspection, and deleted when it is no longer required. In instances where confidential information is given, it shall at all times be kept confidential, except as required by law or as provided for in regulatory, ethical or other professional pronouncements applicable IEHooky activities.
Information we may collect from you :
- Records of any correspondence.
- Information you provide when becoming a member of IEHooky
- Information you provide when expressing an interest in an activity or event run by IEHooky. This information is likely to include your name, address, phone number, and email address.
Where we store your information :
- Any data you provide will be stored by the secretary, and if necessary, shared with Project Leads and Management Committee members.
- By submitting your personal details, you agree to such storage and processing.
IEHooky will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is treated securely and not shared with third parties.
How we use information you provide :
- To inform you about IEHooky activities and events.
- To notify you of any changes to our policies.
How long we store your information for :
- Your information will be stored until you are no longer involved with IEHooky.
- You may ask for all or part of your information to be deleted at any time by contacting email@example.com
How your data is dealt with when no longer required :
- Any electronic data we hold will be permanently deleted when it is no longer required.
- Any paper copies of personal data will be shredded when no longer required.
Access to information :
- You have the right to request access to the information we hold about you.
- To access your information, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No third parties are given access to your information without your consent.
Removal/reduction/amendment of information :
- You have the right to request your personal data to be removed, reduced or amended on our system. Please email
email@example.com with any instructions about reduction, amendment or removal of your personal data.
In the event of a Security Breach :
In the event of a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data, IEHooky shall promptly assess the risk to your rights and freedoms and if appropriate report this breach to you.